Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Mini Lush Haul


It was my birthday yesterday (I reached the ripe old age of 20!) and my mother got me a few bath bombs from Lush. I have the worst sense of smell in the world so she picked out products that focus on the visual side of things rather than scent. Once again I apologise for the lack of posts, I promise this will improve over the summer!

From left to right: Mother Superior Bubble Bar, Fizzbanger Bath Ballistic, Space Girl Bath Ballistic, Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb

Mother Superior Bubble Bar

This product is used a little at a time by crumbling a piece under running water. It turns your bath water a lovely shade of blue. 

Fizzbanger Bath Ballistic

As the name suggests, this bath bomb puts on quite a display! It contains popping candy to give your ears a treat and turns your bath water into frothy shades of bright green and yellow.

Space Girl Bath Ballistic

This bomb produces a shade of violet and contains glitter to make your bath extra sparkly.

Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb

I love anything animal-shaped so this one is by far my favourite before it goes in the water. I've heard this one has a very strong scent, it also fizzes and releases popping candy, leaving your bath water looking very pink.

---

Nicola x

11 comments:

  1. amazing post!!

    had a great read thanks for sharing :D

    cute blog !!

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have a look at it now. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't treated myself to anything from Lush in ages, really want to try Fizzbanger & Space Girl though!

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Fizzbanger is probably my favourite, it's huge!

      Delete
  3. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've followed you back. :)

      Delete
  4. I was ogling the bunny bath bomb in LUSH window, It would be awesome in future if you could post pictures of them, and the colour they turn the bath!

    great blog! :)

    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and remember to do that next time, thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award tag because I think you have a great blog! For more information you can check my post here: http://paige-says.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html It's a great way to get blogs noticed! Once you've finished, let me know as I'd love to read your answers! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's amazing! I'll have a look at your post now. :) x

      Delete