Saturday, 27 June 2015

Chelsea boots and fedora frenzy









Fedora & boots - Boohoo
Shirt - Tu (Sainsbury's)
Jeans - Pull & Bear

Firstly I apologise for the awful lighting in these snaps; I'm still new to this photography malarkey! 

I was having a wardrobe clear out the other day and came across this pink shirt from my work experience days 2 or 3 years back. I thought I'd throw it on with my black jeans and tan Chelsea boots and I'm pleasantly surprised with how the outfit came together. 

---

Nicola x

3 comments:

  1. Nice hat!!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-hat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love the hat.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, the fedora suits you really well! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete