Thursday, 12 March 2015

My Everyday Makeup Bag


I apologise for not posting for a couple of weeks; unfortunately I've had a lot of uni work to do so that had to take priority. I thought I'd come back with a fairly simple post and show you which makeup products I wear every day (or at least on the days I am wearing makeup!) You'll instantly notice how affordable the products I use are, as I am on a student budget, but I really like them.


  1. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
  2. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in #005 Silky Beige
  3. No.7 Shine Free Primer (forgot to include in the photo, sorry!)
  4. Sleek Au Naturel 601 Eye Shadow Palette (shades Toast and Noir)
  5. Rimmel Soft Kohl White Eye Liner Pencil
  6. Maybelline Great Lash Brownish Black Mascara
  7. Sleek Face Contour Kit Light
You may be surprised that I don't use a liquid foundation and this is partly because I'm lazy and thankfully have fairly clear skin and partly because I'm still on the hunt for a new one! I hope you enjoyed this post, check back soon as I'll be sharing a couple of new outfit posts. 

---

Nicola

10 comments:

  1. Nice palette dear!
    i'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've followed you back. :)

      Delete
  2. gotta love stay matte! lovely post x


    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They run out so quickly though and thanks! :) x

      Delete
  3. I have a lot of those products! <3

    Love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice palette :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s just an awesome post, as always! Can’t wait to see a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot! I've got a few posts in the pipeline but unfortunately I'm super busy right now. I'll be posting as soon as I can. :) x

      Delete
  6. If you're looking for a foundation then I swear by Revlon Colorstay if you haven't already tried it! Love this post though, thinking about trying out the Sleek Face Contour Kit! x

    keytomysparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll have a look at it next time I go to the drugstore. I definitely recommend the Sleek Face Contour Kit; the highlight is particularly good. :) x

      Delete