Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Essential Stores

Looking around for the perfect pair of jeans or the best quality coat can feel like an impossible task. I know plenty of people, including myself, who have spent months looking for something and ended up either giving in or settling for something they’re not entirely happy with. So I thought I’d mention a couple of stores that I find myself running back to in these times of need.

Firstly, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that hunting for a pair of jeans is no easy task. You want a pair that is good quality, well-fitting and comfy without breaking the bank. If there is any store on this earth that I can rely on in this situation, it’s New Look. Their jeans section is incredibly vast for one, so you can feel fairly confident that they’re going to have the type of jeans that you’re looking for. I bought a pair of black skinny jeans from New Look about 5 years ago and have only recently had to throw them out when a small hole appeared on the inside leg. Not only were they incredibly long-lasting but they fitted well and, as you can imagine for an item that I wear so frequently, they were comfy. At prices starting from around £15 (mine were £18 if I remember correctly), you really can’t go wrong with New Look jeans.


Blue super skinny New Look jeans
These are the current pair of New Look jeans I own and they fit like a glove (flats from Peacocks).

The other store that I HAVE to give a mention to is Peacocks, which may surprise you. They may not have the greatest, most fashionable range of shoes but they are the comfiest lower-end shoes I have ever worn. If I'm ever in desperate need of a new pair of flats I head straight to Peacocks, they're surprisingly well-padded which is a must have when it comes to flats. While they may not be the most long-lasting choice for footwear, you definitely can’t do much better if you're looking for something cheap and comfortable.
So these are just a couple of stores that have become favourites of mine but I would love to hear from you, which stores do you find yourself running back to?

---

Nicola

13 comments:

  1. great blog hun! keep it up x

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try New Look next time before I run to Topshop and get their jeans! They look great xx

    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend them, they're super comfortable too. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Completely agree with what you said about the New Look jeans, mine lasted a good three years! Lovely blog by the way, thanks for the follow:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely the best place to go. No problem, it looks great. :) x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE New Look jeans! The fit is an absolute dream and they're really great quality too :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the wash of these jeans! Perfect <3
    xxx

    By the way I'm hosting my first ever give away on the blog! Check it out :) She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your DNBO tee. Great post :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, didn't think anyone was going to notice it! xx

      Delete